Fanvil i32V is a network-connected intercom and door entry solution with built-in HD video camera, infrared LEDs, and RFID reader. Designed for indoor or outdoor installation, i32V is a full-duplex intercom with wideband audio support and acoustic echo cancellation to clarify the sound and increase comprehension. The 3W speaker projects sound clearly and loudly. The integrated video camera can take dual stream video with the primary stream being 720p HD resolution for excellent detail. The intercom has built-in infrared LEDs for video at night. The built-in RFID reader enables secure, contactless entry using RFID cards or keyfobs. It supports both 125 kHz and 13.56 MHz RFID standards.
Fanvil i32V is a SIP intercom, compatible with an extensive selection of VoIP platforms, including Avaya, Broadsoft, 3CX, Asterisk, and many more. Manage the intercom securely online using the web management portal. i32V has a rugged design, meeting the IP65 standard against dust and water ingress and the IK10 rating against impacts. It also has an extended operating temperature range of -20°C to 50°C. Power i32V using PoE.
- Support 10/100 Ethernet port 802.3af PoE
- 2 SIP lines
- Access control (by call, RFID/IC card and indoor switch)
- HD voice speech quality with built-in 3W speaker and Acoustic Echo Canceller(AEC)
- Built-in HD camera with infrared night vision adopt H.264 codec
- 1 DSS button (speed dial button)
- All-in-one (Access control, Intercom and Broadcasting)