Fanvil i31S provides a video doorphone with RFID built-in that uses the SIP protocol to be broadly interoperable with a wide range of VoIP providers. Fanvil i31S is a PoE-powered intercom that provides two SIP lines and a full-duplex speakerphone encased in a rugged IP65 and IK10 housing. Coming with camera and RFID reader built in, you get a top-class secure door entry solution.
Fanvil i31S uses a Gigabit Ethernet connection to provide lasting bandwidth for its features, which include wideband audio and 720p HD video. A quad-core CPU powers the SIP doorphone. i31S is intended for surface or in-wall installation, has anti-tamper technology, and has an incredible operating temperature range of -40°C to 70°C. It is compatible with major platforms such as 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, Elastix and etc.
- 2 SIP lines
- Built-in 3W speaker and Acoustic Echo Canceller(AEC)
- Support 10/100 Ethernet port 802.3af PoE
- Build-in HD camera and with backlight compensation function
- Compatible with standart SIP (RFC3261) protocol and main IPPBX/IMS platform
- Access Control (by call, by code, IC/RFID, Indoor Switch)
- Support HD Voice
- Wide Temperature Range
- System online maintenance and management